Sin City is Ms. Spears’s second home right now for the duration of her Britney: Piece of Me residency, though the pop star has made history there plenty of times in the past. If you’re headed to the Nevada desert to catch her concert, here’s how you can follow in Brit’s killer choreographed footsteps — and if you’re up for a challenge, try to complete the whole itinerary in 55 hours or less in honor of her short stint there as Mrs. Jason Alexander!
WHERE TO STAY
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino: You can’t get closer to the Britney-Vegas action than this place!
- “The Real World Suite” at The Palms Casino Resort: If you’re a high-roller, relive Britney’s crazy Vegas days at her old hotel home base, which is partially owned by close Spears family friends, the Maloofs. This hotel is also where Brit’s “Everytime” video was set and where she took the stage for the 2007 MTV VMA performance of “Gimme More.”
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: Or, stay at the site of her 2001 “Live From Las Vegas” HBO special, which was a live recording of her “Dream Within a Dream Tour.”
This is a story about a girl named Lucky #meetingmymuse @britneyspears A photo posted by Karli Mullane (@karlimullane) on
WHAT TO PACK
- Casual travel attire courtesy of Britney’s online shop.
- Heart to Heart, A Mother’s Gift, Stages, or Through the Storm as relevant poolside reading material.
- Fantasy The Naughty Remix perfume (~$20) to spritz on after you shower — it is the city of sin after all.
- Hasbro’s Twister Dance Remix ($26.50) for any downtime before the big show.
HOW TO PREP
- Britney and her backup dancers have a special beauty team that caters just to them, but you can get glam at the Planet Hollywood Salon at Mandara Spa so your make-up is waterproof for the inevitable tears of joy you’ll be shedding and your locks will be ready to mimic Brit’s best hair-whipping moves.
Thanks so much to @BucaDiBeppo for having us… so delish & I’m still full!! A photo posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on
WHERE TO EAT
- Buca Di Beppo: Ms. Spears said she was “still full” from all the family style dishes she and her dancers shared at this Italian eatery in October 2014.
- Koi: Britney and her backup dancers celebrated the start of 2014 and the first week of her residency with a New Year’s Eve dinner at this Japanese-California fusion restaurant located inside The Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
- N9NE: The then-Mrs. Alexander reportedly ate at this Palms Casino Resort steakhouse during that visit in January 2004.
- Meatball Spot: Ms. Spears reportedly owns a piece of this specialty restaurant amongst the Miracle Mile Shops.
- Starbucks: You know our girl is a big fan of drinks that come with green straws, so pick up a caffeinated pick-me-up at one of the coffee company’s many locations on The Las Vegas Strip — there’s even one conveniently inside Planet Hollywood.
WHAT TO DO
- Pose for a pic in front of Britney’s iconic “. . . Baby One More Time” outfit on display inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (there are also several recognizable music video wardrobe pieces inside The AXIS theater where the concert is held).
- Order flowers from English Garden Florist — Brit called the ones Celine Dion sent before her Vegas debut “the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen!”
- Take a spin in The Palms’ famous lime green limo, then . . .
- Get married or renew your vows at the infamous A Little White Wedding Chapel (and if you regret it later, hire the lawyer that got Britney’s first marriage annulled).
- Go dancing at BS’s old go-tos, Ghostbar and Rain at The Palms
- Shop for souvenirs at the U Wanna Piece of Me? store, which is part of the Miracle Mile Shops, because you know you want a piece of Britney Jean to bring back with you.